The following conditions of entry have recently been updated as at May 2017. Your assistance and patience with our staff is greatly appreciated.
All patrons purchasing tickets or attending events strictly do so at their own risk and are therefore required to assess their own risk prior to entry. The Adelaide Entertainment Centre is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for patrons.
All patrons are recommended to arrive early. Allow an additional 15-20 minutes when planning your trip to the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Enhanced security measures are in place which can take longer to conduct.
The following conditions of entry will be enforced and may be supplemented by additional Conditions of Entry as printed on the patron’s ticket of entry. For specified events searches of patrons and bags at entry doors may be required, with patrons refusing to participate being excluded from entry.
The Adelaide Entertainment Centre will from time to time, at its discretion, evict any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate and potentially threatening or harmful to other patrons, staff or themselves.
The following are causes for either refusal of entry or eviction from the Adelaide Entertainment Centre:
- Bags and backpacks larger than A3 (approx. 40cm x 30cm) are strictly prohibited – There are no storage facilities on site and we will not cloak these items. Medical items / bags will be permitted subject to inspection.
- Possession of any unauthorised banners or signs
- Possession of bottles, cans, squirts bottles, hip flasks or other containers not permitted in the Arena or Theatre or any other area of the site (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Possession of fireworks, laser pointers, glow sticks, knives (with or without sheath), horns, air horns, whistles, Vuvuzela, other irregular sound devices, bars, sticks, clubs, sling shots, skateboards, roller skates, glasses, plates etc, live animals (except seeing eye or hearing dogs) or any object which obstructs the vision of adjacent patrons
- Failure to wear shoes, sandals or other protective foot covering. Failure to wear appropriate clothing (e.g., no shirt)
- A patron wearing “colours” or “insignia” signifying belonging to any of the Outlaw Motor Cycle Clubs or other group as designated by Police
- Refusing to move from an area or seat that the patron does not have access or tickets permitting access
- Throwing objects, spitting or dropping liquid / ice
- Public drunkenness or under the influence of prohibited substances. Possession of prohibited substances
- Possession of stolen / fraudulent / cancelled tickets
- Possession of cameras or recording equipment
- Fighting or threatening to fight
- Moshing or crowd surfing or other similar activities
- Bringing in to the venue video / audio recording devices and cameras
- Smoking in non designated areas
- Supply of alcohol to a minor
- Interfering with emergency equipment
- Any venue damage or graffiti
- Minors under the age of 12 not accompanied by a parent / carer at the event
- Any other condition as designated by the Hirer or Adelaide Entertainment Centre Management
PATRONS STRICTLY ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK.